"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago."
- Warren Buffett
We recognize that no two clients are the same and that our clients come to us for assistance with some of life’s most sensitive matters. It is for these reasons that we not only provide our clients with detailed solutions that meet their legal needs, but also provide a caring and compassionate environment where our clients are treated like family.
The Klieger Law Group is a boutique New York law firm that focuses its practice in the areas of estate planning, the probate and administration of estates, and elder law. Our services include:
- Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts - Revocable and Irrevocable, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy and Living Wills (Click here for more info.)
- Elder Law - Medicaid Planning, Medicaid Applications, and Asset Protection (Click here for more info.)
- Probate and Estate Administration (Click here for more info.)
- Charitable Entities and Charitable Giving
- Business Succession Planning (Click here for more info.)
- Special Needs Planning - Creation of Supplemental Needs Trusts (Click here for more info.)
- Asset Protection
About Matthew J. Klieger
Matthew J. Klieger started his legal career working for a prestigious New York law firm practicing in the area of complex commercial litigation where he represented clients and corporate executives to Fortune 500 companies. Matthew eventually co-founded, and was a Partner of, the law firm of Barton & Klieger, P.C. for almost eight years prior to opening the Klieger Law Group, P.C., where he focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, elder law, probate and administration of estates, charitable entities and giving, asset protection, business and succession planning for closely held businesses, and guardianship.
Mr. Klieger is admitted to practice in the State of New York. He is frequently called upon to lecture on trusts and estate issues, as well as to consult with financial planners, advisors and banking executives on complex estate and tax issues. A graduate with high honors from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsburg Law Center, Mr. Klieger is the recipient of numerous awards including the Nathan Burkan Memorial Competition Award presented by the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers for which Mr. Klieger garnered recognition from the United States Senator Robert Mendez.